Tavor Rifle 2-Stage Trigger - Aluminum Housing
- Manufacturer: ShootingSight LLC
- Cannot ship to: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
TAVOR 2-STAGE TRIGGER ShootingSight is pleased to announce the TAV-D, the first true 2-stage trigger pack for the IWI Tavor rifle.
The Tavor is a superb rifle, with excellent design, ergonomics, fit/finish. ShootingSight has designed the ideal trigger to go with it.
In chosing the best trigger for a battle rifle, we took a cue from the greatest battle rifle ever devised: the M1 Garand. The M1 has a superb 2-stage trigger. It is robust, but keeps the crispness and accuracy of a two-stage trigger pull.
The M1 concept was married with tool steel, CNC machining, and aerospace surface coatings. The result is the TAV-D, a 2-stage trigger which is robust, smooth, and crisp.
· 2-stage, giving a predictable glass like break.
· 3lb first stage, 5lb total pull
· Machined from heat treated plate tool steel, for superior metal grain structure.
· Housing CNC machined from billet aluminum and Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized.
· Ultra hard / low friction surface coating allows lube free operation in dirty / tactical environments.
· Polished and honed sear surfaces for butter-smooth pull.
· Drop in trigger pack is fully assembled.
COMPATIBLE WITH THE NEW X95 TAVOR
No modifications needed. USA/Canada sales only.
In order to ship to Canada, purchaser needs to select the option for exportation to Canada. By selecting this option, purchaser affirms that he/she is a Canadian citizen, and agrees that the trigger is for end-use in Canada and may not be re-exported.